If you are planning to come and stay at Melrose Beach Resort, (MBR), then we are really looking forward to seeing you soon, but to help you decide, please take a few minutes to read the ten basic resort rules below.
- The resort is environmentally friendly and we respectfully inform our guests that no pets are allowed to enter;
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the accommodation rooms, or in and around the pool areas, or at the function hall. There is a designated outdoor sheltered smoking area for those guests who wish to do so;
- There is zero tolerance on littering inside the resort and guests are requested not to bring in any food or alcohol beverages for their consumption: Management will impose a financial penalty for any one doing so;
- Rooms shall accommodate only the specified number of persons set by the management. Extra beds can be provided for additional guests but only when requested and agreed to by resort management at the time of the original booking;
- The resort has two pools with terrace areas for adults and children and all guests must strictly comply with the terms and conditions provided (upon arrival) for their use, at all times;
- MBR is a safe resort and to help keep it that way for our guests, the entrance gates are locked each evening at 10pm;
- Guests can park their vehicles for free and near to their accommodation. However, the resort management does not take any responsibility for any damage that may occur to them, at any time.
- A safety deposit box for guests to store their personal valuables is available at the management reception office for a small deposit, which is refundable on checkout/departure. However, the management can take no responsibility for any loss or damage to those items, or for any other guest items present at the resort belonging to their guests during their stay;
- MBR provides excursions by arrangement (e.g. island hopping) for our guests through a third party provider. As such, we expect our guests to fully comply with all health and safety practice informed by that provider so as to enjoy their trip safely.
- Cooking is not allowed in any of our guest accommodation units, since MBR provides a room service menu with a range of meals, snacks and drinks, all served to order.
MBR management expects all guests to agree to abide by these rules, before you come and when you are here, in order for us to maintain the quality of service expected.
Finally, can you please note, that when it is the annual high season period, (i.e. between November 1st and May 31st), a minimum of two nights stay at the resort applies and to confirm your reservation, 100% of the sum due is payable in advance: This is non-refundable.